Merde. Merde.

C'est Sinistre

It's Original, It's Creepy, It's Detailed.

Allthough a bit repetitive and short, I must say the eery scene and the seemingly odd vision gives it a feeling of a cross between one of the black and white french films about death and hate, and a sci-fi.

I have to say that this is better than a lot of stuff on here and that if you were to colloborate your vision, or codifiy it into a structured form you would have to potential to make a very nice flash.

I love it.

madness boredom madness boredom

Good, but overused

Have we not made enough parodies of this yet.

No offense it was funny, and the whole "Sniped by Jesus" thing made me laugh, but it could have used some originality. Rather than just using the same premise as what we've seen a million times before.

wrayayrton responds:

if you don't like madness, than dont watch madness

Billiards ToasterTrouble2 Billiards ToasterTrouble2

Funny for moment.

Hey, a bit stupid, but at least it made me laugh.

RobertClock responds:

i aim to please (sometimes)

Excape @ The Starz! Excape @ The Starz!

Wonderful

Addicting, Cute and Fun, although not amazing I was still hooked.

Especially love the Obama hope!

ClockRadio responds:

OBAMA IZ DA BESS DER IZ LOLLOLOL VOT REPUBLIC!

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Wow!

Amazing! Yet sad at the end <(T.T)> , still fun and enjoyable though.

Portal Hopper I 2.0 Portal Hopper I 2.0

Kinda Cool

Not bad, needs a little work though.

(NUB)I would have hated myself (NUB)I would have hated myself

This is so beautiful and sad

Although I can't say I share the same sentiment (I think my childhood self would be content with who I am now) I must say I love the music and how simple it is, almost child like.

Oh and I love the ending I think the change kept it perfect, I wouldn't have changed anything the bells keep an innocent feel.

I suppose we lose our innocence, it that sadness that makes this piece so moving. The thought that our younger selves aspire with such purity and ignorance at the world that our older selves break when we wonder how we have changed.

It's beautiful and retrospective almost nostalgic.

The sentiment is nice, even though I can't share it. (I've never really had dreams so I never needed to fulfill them)

Love leak (for emily lol) Love leak (for emily lol)

On the first date...

I backdoor on the first date, why not?

DV-Fairy Fountain Remix DV-Fairy Fountain Remix

Very Cool

Very nice, and catchy, it's stuck in my head.

I like it but my favorite Zelda song has to Ballade of the Windfish. Awesome though.