(NUB)I would have hated myself (NUB)I would have hated myself

This is so beautiful and sad

Although I can't say I share the same sentiment (I think my childhood self would be content with who I am now) I must say I love the music and how simple it is, almost child like.

Oh and I love the ending I think the change kept it perfect, I wouldn't have changed anything the bells keep an innocent feel.

I suppose we lose our innocence, it that sadness that makes this piece so moving. The thought that our younger selves aspire with such purity and ignorance at the world that our older selves break when we wonder how we have changed.

It's beautiful and retrospective almost nostalgic.

The sentiment is nice, even though I can't share it. (I've never really had dreams so I never needed to fulfill them)

Love leak (for emily lol) Love leak (for emily lol)

On the first date...

I backdoor on the first date, why not?

DV-Fairy Fountain Remix DV-Fairy Fountain Remix

Very Cool

Very nice, and catchy, it's stuck in my head.

I like it but my favorite Zelda song has to Ballade of the Windfish. Awesome though.

%heil% Mixed Up %heil% Mixed Up

It was ok

I don't mean to be harsh but it was wayy to random, it kinda made it suck because of that.

It had a rayman feel.

Either it sucked, or the world just isn't ready for it's greatness. But 10/10, just cause I'm nice.

Heil responds:

oh okaydf

Madison- End of it All Madison- End of it All

Very Delicious Music

I find it very cool and refreshing, like mentos. hmmmm.

Acretectura Acretectura

Kinda Weird

It is somewhat annoying to listen to, i would try to find a specific tast than try to make something this far from normal.

-[The Little Ones]- -[The Little Ones]-

Very Beautiful

Reminds me of canon in d in it's structure. :)

Decerto responds:

Glad you liked it :) and thanks for the comment!