Merde. Merde.

C'est Sinistre

It's Original, It's Creepy, It's Detailed.

Allthough a bit repetitive and short, I must say the eery scene and the seemingly odd vision gives it a feeling of a cross between one of the black and white french films about death and hate, and a sci-fi.

I have to say that this is better than a lot of stuff on here and that if you were to colloborate your vision, or codifiy it into a structured form you would have to potential to make a very nice flash.

I love it.

madness boredom madness boredom

Good, but overused

Have we not made enough parodies of this yet.

No offense it was funny, and the whole "Sniped by Jesus" thing made me laugh, but it could have used some originality. Rather than just using the same premise as what we've seen a million times before.

wrayayrton responds:

if you don't like madness, than dont watch madness

Billiards ToasterTrouble2 Billiards ToasterTrouble2

Funny for moment.

Hey, a bit stupid, but at least it made me laugh.

RobertClock responds:

i aim to please (sometimes)

- Only Gay Eskimo - - Only Gay Eskimo -

Astounding

Awsome job, the artwork was perfect and flowed so well. Sad, very sad still. Yet I Ioved it. It was beautiful.

Lambda's in town Lambda's in town

Pimpin yo

ya'll should pimp da fuck out o' this in da hizzle ho, da thang haz quiet da LSD on da shit

Retarded Animal Babies 19 Retarded Animal Babies 19

Astounding

This is so much better than anything Happy Tree Friends could ever do. You awsome man.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Phantasmagoricle

Phantasmagoricle is the only way I can describe it and do it justice, for It is so astounding It must be an illsuion, a deciving of my mind.

You are a grand flash artist, Very talented. Very

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Masterful

It was an astounding peice, It's helping influence me to make flash also.
Thank you, It was astounding to extent of one beliving phantasmogoricle.

Retarded Animal Babies 2 Retarded Animal Babies 2

Super Cool Awsomness

Omg, I was the one that pushed the score from 3.99 to 4.00, I feel really good about that. Oh and by the way it was awsome.

Goth Lyfe 1: Intro Goth Lyfe 1: Intro